Product information "Penta"
Our new compact headlamp with up to 1100 lumen, diffuse camping light, two red lights with different beam characteristics and numerous lighting functions. The housing of the Penta is made of black anodised aluminium. Two buttons on the upper side of the lamp allow easy control of all lighting functions. The lamp has an integrated battery and can be charged via USB-C.
Features that separte the Penta from the rest of the crowd:
- Fully serviceable, no inferior disposable parts, a true investement in quality with local back-up and support. The Lupine Penta will simply outlast any other lamp by many years.
- Optional front click system, move between your trail run, camping trip to your site helmet with a click.
- Tested in very extreme temperature conditions, totally reliable.
- 5 days of burn time on the lowest setting.
- Rugged all metal anodised housing with laser etched graphics.
- Tri-LED system, tuned to perfection.
- Rapid USB-C charging.
- Available in 5700K (daylight) and 4500K (neutral)
- Runtime Max 6 W - 1 Hour
- Runtime Mid 3 W - 2:30 Hours
- Runtime Low 1 W - 6:45 Hours
- Runtime Red 3 W - 2:30 Hours
- Runtime Red 1.6 W - 4:10 Hours
- Runtime Red 0.35 W - 19 Hours
- Runtime Difuse high 1 W - 6:45 Hours
- Runtime Difuse mid 0.5 W - 13:25 Hours
- Runtime Difuse low 0.05 W - 120 Hours
- Power Modes- Low, Medium, High, Boost (10W/1000Lumens)
- Light Modes- Difuse: Low, Medium, High / Red: Flood, Spot, Flood+Spot / Red Flash, White Flash, SOS
- Material 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Watts 6,7Wh
- System Weight 86g
- Dimensions (LxBxH) 62 x 46 x 30mm
- Waterproof/ Impact Resistance- IP 68 (waterproofness ), IK 09 (impact strength)
- LED Tech- 1x Cree XP-G2, 4x Cree XQ-E Hi
- Connection- USB-C
- Charge Time- 1 : 45h
- Lux- 38lx
Penta comes with headband and charging accessories.